Goldman Sachs Predicts Bitcoin Can Run Past $7,900 | CNBC



Bitcoin can hit $7,941 and eventually trade higher, Goldman Sachs’ Sheba Jafari says in a Sunday note.
» Subscribe to CNBC: http://cnb.cx/SubscribeCNBC

About CNBC: From ‘Wall Street’ to ‘Main Street’ to award winning original documentaries and Reality TV series, CNBC has you covered. Experience special sneak peeks of your favorite shows, exclusive video and more.

Connect with CNBC News Online
Get the latest news: http://www.cnbc.com/
Find CNBC News on Facebook: http://cnb.cx/LikeCNBC
Follow CNBC News on Twitter: http://cnb.cx/FollowCNBC
Follow CNBC News on Google+: http://cnb.cx/PlusCNBC
Follow CNBC News on Instagram: http://cnb.cx/InstagramCNBC

Goldman Sachs Predicts Bitcoin Can Run Past $7,900 | CNBC

source

Spread the love

Related posts

8 Thoughts to “Goldman Sachs Predicts Bitcoin Can Run Past $7,900 | CNBC”

  1. I thought bitcoin is a 100% virtual currency so why does the main stream media always show us these images of fake bitcoins whenever they talk about bitcoin.

  2. If you want to make some real money, check out Mintbuilder. Free sign up until Midnight EST Nov 7th, 2017. No credit card needed! Save $199 a year for life! http://www.mintbuilder.com/570494

  3. It will be $25,000 if the market grows to 5% of the gold market.

  4. Share to you channel investment Bitcoin super profit
    – Profit 10% to 15% of your investment daily
    – Sign up now to explore opportunities, link here : https://cryptodelics.com/?ref=hongthanh84

  5. We all know it will go passed 8,000. Instead of counting waves maybe they do should look into the technology…Goldman Sachs has failed many times and they will FAIL AGAIN

  6. I love the idea of a free currency but BITCOIN looks like is too concentrated in few hands of people.is it true that 90% of all bitcoin available is owned by about 10 % of Bitcoin addresses. The rest 90% of bitcoin addresses (owners) only own less than 10% of all the bitcoin available?

Leave a Comment